Work Bigger Community Member Agreement
1. About: Work Bigger provides individuals with the tools they need to do work they love and make a difference in the world without burning out through group coaching, community, and courses. You’ll receive: Monthly group coaching and member video calls to help you get unstuck and support you in your personal and professional development.
2. Parties This Membership Agreement is made between Belma McCaffrey Associates LLC as the provider of Work Bigger (Collectively, “WB,” “We,” “Us,” “Our”, “Company”) and “You”, “Your”, “Member”, “Members,” or the Undersigned with respect to Your engagement in the Program (The Program).
3. Program Access: For the duration of The Program you will have private access to the membership site associated with Work Bigger and course content.
4. Membership & Program Fees
(a) The membership term is a minimum of one month to 1 year with automatic monthly renewals or 1 year automatic renewals. To cancel any automatic renewal, Work Bigger must receive a written notice and may take up to five (5) business days to process. If any charges go through during that time, we’ll issue a refund.
(b) You may terminate this agreement/participation in Work Bigger at any time and for any reason with written notice to Work Bigger.
(c) Work Bigger may terminate this at any time for cause, for violation of this agreement or of the Work Bigger Code of Conduct upon written notice to you.
(d) It is expressly understood that terminations of any kind, by You or Work Bigger are not coupled with refunds of any kind to you, in whole or in part.
5. Program Fee Options: Program fees are outlined on the website here: https://workbigger.co/join-us/
6. Program Fee due date + Refund Policy:
(a) You may pay the full balance of the program fee at any time from the dates availability are open for a particular Program up to the start date of The Program, or at any other time as expressly approved to you in writing by WB.
(b) We follow a no refund policy. The Program fees herein are non refundable, regardless of whether You fully or partially complete the program. By accepting the terms of this Agreement, You agree and understand that you are foregoing the right to claim a refund of fees paid for access to The Program. You acknowledge that by accepting the terms of this Agreement and affirmatively seeking the benefits of and membership in The Program, you are taking full responsibility for Your own success. For the avoidance of doubt, medical conditions, family emergencies, and computer glitches shall not give rise to any refunds in part or in whole.
(c) Work Bigger offers a 14-day money back guarantee for new members. Email us at email@example.com within the 14 day period of joining if you’d like your money back.
(d) If you cancel your membership and choose to resubscribe, your rate will be updated to the most current rate.
7. Payment Method: Program fees may only be exclusively accepted through an approved payment processor.
8. Program Materials: All lectures, systems, methods, plans, worksheets, and materials (collectively, the “Materials”) provided during The Program by Work Bigger are subject to the copyright and trademark ownership of Work Bigger and are proprietary in nature. Distribution or sale of the Materials by You to any third party without the express prior written consent of Work Bigger is strictly prohibited and gives rise to your liability.
9. Confidentiality: All discussions shared amongst members in the private member community are deemed confidential.
10. Limitation on Liability & Indemnification: You expressly understand and agrees that any personal, lifestyle, finance, career or other decision that You make in connection with, or as a result of, Your participation in The Program hereunder, is 100% your decision, and that Work Bigger is not responsible or liable in any way (financially or otherwise) for any decisions of any kind you make, regardless of whether Work Bigger advises on any decisions You entertain in furtherance of the intended goals and optimal results of the Program hereunder. You agree to accept 100% liability for any and all decisions You makes as a result of your participation in The Program. Work Bigger guarantees no specific results and you fully agree that you are at all times solely and exclusively responsible for your own definition of success.
11. Indemnification: You expressly agree to completely release, defend, indemnify and hold harmless Work Bigger, and Work Bigger’s respective officers, employees, agents, contractors, and directors, from any and all liability, including but not limited to consequential liability or financial liability, of any kind or nature for any injuries damages or losses of any kind or any other costs or expenses resulting from your participation in The Program, or resulting from any personal, lifestyle, finance, or professional/career decisions that you decide to pursue as a result of any advice or information that you receive from The Program.
12. Assignment: You are expressly prohibited from transferring or assigning this Agreement in whole or in part or the rights or obligations hereunder, without the express prior written consent of Work Bigger, and such consent may be unreasonably withheld by WB.
13. Headings: The headings of the various sections of this Agreement have been inserted for convenience of reference only.
14. Relationship of the Parties: Nothing contained herein shall imply any partnership, joint venture or agency relationship between the Parties and neither Party shall have the power to obligate or bind the other in any manner whatsoever, except to the extent herein provided. The parties have solely and exclusively engaged herein as independent contractors.
15. Force Majeure: Except as otherwise expressly provided in this Agreement, Company shall not be liable for any breach of this Agreement for any delay or failure of performance resulting from any cause beyond Company’s reasonable control, including but not limited to strikes or labor disputes, war, terrorist acts, riots or civil disturbances, government regulations, acts of civil or military authorities, or acts of God provided that Company takes all reasonably necessary steps to resume full performance as soon as reasonably possible.
16. Governing Law: This Agreement supersedes any prior written or oral agreements or understandings between the parties and shall be solely and exclusively governed by and construed under the laws of New Jersey with disregard to any conflict of laws. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the parties mutually agree to exclusively seek online arbitration for any claim or controversy between each other up to 10k USD that cannot be resolved, via a neutral arbitrator at www.fairclaims.com, and agree that any such arbitration is binding. The parties further agree that punitive damages, special damages, and consequential damages may not be sought at any time for any reason against the other.
17. Official Notices: for both parties shall be in writing and made as indicated in their signatory hereunder.
18. Modification: This agreement may only be modified by a signed writing by both of the parties relating to the subject matter thereto.
Work Bigger Community Code of Conduct
At Work Bigger We value giving and asking for support; giving to your community in a way that feels authentic to you, and asking for support when needed. We encourage giving over taking as that is critical in building a supportive community for all. We encourage you to honor your boundaries. Giving means supporting each others’ goals and endeavors and offering encouragement, feedback, time – whatever speaks to you.
We don’t allow promotions or spam: We’re not here to promote our products and services. We’re here to support each other’s successes and to lift each other up.
Be kind and courteous: We’re here to create a welcoming environment. Healthy debates are encouraged but only from a place of kindness and respect.
Respect everyone’s privacy: We encourage everyone to share whatever you’re comfortable sharing. Vulnerability is critical in this space. Whatever is shared in this group should stay in this group. Also note we record coaching, member and introductions calls. All recordings are shared only with the Work Bigger membership community for the purposes of learning.
1. Posting in the group General guidelines:
(a) Self promotion is not permitted, unless specifically authorized by Work Bigger (WB)
(b) No duplicate posts.
(c) No personal attacks of other members, or gossip of one another.
(d) No profanity.
(e) We ask that members maintain a level of professionalism and camaraderie.
WB may modify this code of conduct at any time, by posting notice to the WB website URL.
3. Prohibited conduct in the community: The following more detailed instances are prohibited conduct in the community:
(c) irrelevant to the mission of the group
(d) lacks professionalism/courtesy
(e) contains diary-like ramblings
(f) conduct that results in good-faith complaints from other members
(g) bigotry, racism, sexism, ageism, homophobia
(h) posts that contain nudity or excessive violence or is otherwise offensive
(i) Unsolicited resumes
(j) posts that violate anyone’s privacy
(k) obscene, defamatory, or abusive
(l) contains infringing IP of a 3rd party
(m) solicits passwords or personal ID
(n) criminal or tortious acts, or child pornography
4. Limitation on Liability: The WB community and platform is presented and provided “as-is.” No warranty of any kind, implied or actual is provided to members.
5. Indemnification: You expressly agree to completely release, defend, indemnify and hold harmless WB, and WB’s respective officers, employees, agents, contractors, and directors, from any and all liability, including but not limited to consequential liability or financial liability, of any kind or nature for any injuries damages or losses of any kind or any other costs or expenses resulting from your participation as a member, or resulting from any personal, lifestyle, finance, or professional/career decisions that you decide to pursue as a result of any advice or information that you receive from your membership in The Program.
6. Governing Law: This code of conduct supersedes any prior written or oral agreements or understandings between the parties and shall be solely and exclusively governed by and construed under the laws of New Jersey with disregard to any conflict of laws. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the parties mutually agree to exclusively seek online arbitration for any claim or controversy between each other up to 10k USD that cannot be resolved, via a neutral arbitrator at www.fairclaims.com, and agree that any such arbitration is binding. The parties further agree that punitive damages, special damages, and consequential damages may not be sought at any time for any reason against the other.