Work Bigger Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Statement
At Work Bigger, our mission is to help dissatisfied high-achievers find their purpose and more meaning in their work.
As a values-driven company, we strive to create a positive, safe and inclusive space so that our members can show up as their authentic selves and do the work necessary to achieve their full potential.
We stand against racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia, ageism, and discrimination of the LGBTQIA community, differently-abled people, or any marginalized groups.
- We commit to challenge the status quo, support the disruption of systems of inequity and create an inclusive environment for our membership.
- We commit to undergoing diversity, equity, and inclusion training annually.
- We commit to spending 20 percent of our annual budget with businesses owned by individuals who belong to historically underrepresented or marginalized communities.
- We commit to increase the percentage of diverse representation of our candidate pool and hire diverse candidates.
- We commit to extend the opportunity to our members to hear from guest speakers from historically underrepresented and marginalized groups.
- We commit to partner with service providers and community groups who, like us are putting in the work to be anti-racist, anti-sexist, anti-ageist, anti-homophobic, anti-transphobic, and anti-oppressive!
This is a work in progress, and we’ll continue updating as we learn and grow.