Thank you for being a part of Work Bigger and supporting our mission to redefine work! To cancel your membership, please continue reading.
Quick note: After you complete one quarterly or annual payment, you are eligible to switch to monthly membership. Would you like to switch to monthly payments? Email us at email@example.com and we’ll make the switch.
To cancel your Work Bigger membership, fill out this form, and you should be all set. Following your form submission:
- We will cancel your payment subscription.
- You will receive a confirmation cancellation email within 48 hours.
- Once your current membership cycle ends, you will no longer have access to Work Bigger career resources including access to the membership site, group coaching, community-only events, and the community forum.
- Membership fees already paid are not refundable.
- When you cancel you will continue to have membership access until your current membership cycle ends (membership cycle is determined by your payment schedule).
- To rejoin, you may need to re-apply, higher membership fees and re-initiation fees may apply.
- Current membership is priced at $97/month and $76/month if billed annually ($912/year).
- If your membership auto-renewed, unintentionally, let us know within 7 days (via email or this form). We’ll give you a full refund and ensure your membership is discontinued.
Thank you again for being a part of Work Bigger! Wishing you continued success with your work and life.
Help Us Improve Work Bigger!
Under what circumstances would you have continued with membership? Please feel free to be as candid and honest as possible so that we could improve the impact we make. ?