Additional Resources & Community Discussions
Share a question and an update in the Slack channel.
Discussions from the Zoom chat
- Magaly: G2g… thank you for sharing Ada and Jana!!!
- Ada Chen: Thanks for listening everyone 🙂
- Kait Buck: Greatest Insight: Advice is not one size fits all because we all have different brains! (I don’t know why I’ve never thought of that before… I’ve felt bad before when advice has not “worked” for me)
- Jana Castelli: Resistance is really strong when trying to become clear / have an “aha”
- Kait Buck: I still need to take the SCARF assessment. This is my one thing!
- dani: Insight: the problem is not always what it seems to be on the surface.
- Emily Rose Prats: insight – i think honestly i’m seeing how many of us are worried or anxious about doing things right or doing what we “should” – and aren’t focused on how doing something makes us feel
- Dana.Wakeley: Asking yourself questions that help you reflect and answer the question(s) for yourself is important
- Ada Chen: greatest insight – I need more space than I’ve been giving myself, and I really should think more about what I *want* out of my next career move vs. what I’m trying to get away from