We’re now on Part 4 of How the Brain Impacts Your Burnout – a series to help you make better decisions, overcome stress and ultimately be more intentional with your career. ?
If you missed the previous trainings, make sure you watch them:
- How the Brain Impacts Your Burnout – Part 1
- How the Brain Impacts Your Burnout – Part 2
- How the Brain Impacts Your Burnout – Part 3
In today’s video, I share a recap of Parts 1-3, and I highlight some of the comments from you – our readers!
- What’s the best action to take when you’re really burned out?
- How can you move into a place of possibility when your circumstances have you feeling completely down?
- What’s one thing you can do today if you’ve been in a negative place for a really long time?
A BIG THANK YOU to you for watching and sharing your comments. The comments inspired this video, and as a result, we can take this conversation even deeper.
When you’re done watching, I’d love to hear from you. What is the biggest insight you’ve taken from this 4-part series?
Comment below, and also stay tuned for a special announcement on changes to the Work Bigger Community.