See video and audio transcripts here.
Recently in the Work Bigger Group Coaching Membership we talked about what it takes to build a life-changing business and create multiple revenue streams.
If you’re curious about entrepreneurship and supplementing your income, you’ll want to tune in.
One of our members, Alexandra Fay Hampton, shared what it’s like to be a serial entrepreneur.
Alexandra started her entrepreneurship journey as an independent consultant alongside her 9-5.
And a couple of years later she joined her husband in building and running Portsmouth Paddle Co., which is their local paddle boarding company in Portsmouth, NH.
Her experiences with their company quickly inspired her to found her own seasonal yoga business (SEAVASANA). Seavasana is focused on providing accessible movement and mindfulness experiences in nature, and now, in her household (between her and her husband), there are four growing businesses!
In this video, you’ll learn:
- How the challenges you experience can inform your purpose,
- What it takes and how long it takes to build a company, and
- How to connect and build relationships with others
We have conversations like this in the group coaching membership every single month. This is an opportunity to learn from others and explore the challenges and insights that lead to growth.
When you’re done watching, I’d love to hear from you.
- Are you thinking of starting a business or finding ways to supplement your current income?
- Which of these 3 lessons speak to you the most?
- And, what’s one action you can take today to start supplementing your income?
Watch, listen or read, and then share your thoughts and insights in the comments.
And if you have any questions, I can give you some extra coaching.
Also, in the video, I reference two other videos that you’ll want to check out: